Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I have thruoughly enjoyed this blog, simply because it has given me a new avenue to get to understand my classmates. I feel like I know some of the students better because I have been able to read their thoughts on sincere issues. Much of the writing gives me access to more develpoed thoughts than typically come out during class. I am able to read others' posts and bounce ideas of of them with ample time to reflect and articulate well what I really feel. Reading the blog, it is obvious that the class is filed with smart motivated students interested in many types of civic engagements. It is clear that we have come from many different backgrounds and have highly varied lifew experiences but that we are all interested in similar aspects of the human condition. We think very different thoughts but I can see that the thought processes are are related. We come to different conclusions but there is very little animosity among the class which speaks to our openmindedness as a whole. While the blog added amny aspects to the class, the most important for me was the lens that it gave me to magnify my understanding of my classmates through.

No comments: